Sunday, December 30, 2012

Greetings HW420 !!!

Greetings, Health and Wellness Students 
at Kaplan University!

I am posting this Blog for my students in HW420-02, "Creating Wellness: Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing."

 Here is a photo of my wife, Martha and myself at the Great Wall, probably China :) 
in 2010


 And Here I am in a Tea Shop, Guangzhou, China, 2010




Whether or not you have experience with blogging, you'll be able to learn more about blogging and about yourself through the process of this term, 1301B.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful picture of you and your wife Professor! Since I've been in the military, I have actually been lucky enough to experience the Great Wall of China myself. It was magnificent; I couldn't fathom walking that whole thing!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete